I'm not one to turn down free shit, so in the honor of the season of consumerism, I've thrown together a simple wishlist all my own.
- Yankee Comeuppance. Even though their free spending ways haven't been as bad as I think, my hate has been reborn in surprising and refreshing ways.
- The World Baseball Classic to not be a trainwreck. I need more baseball in my life.
- To be on the radio. Seriously, somebody put me on the radio. I will keep the "like" count under 50.
- Hell, while I'm getting all pie in the sky; season tickets. That would be awesome, hidden wealthy benefactors.
- A walkoff walk every night for the entire season. That shrimp should look like Usain Bolt by next October.
One last thing:
Have a good few days off people. Make it happen Zissou!