As always, the red hatted & white bearded Man for All Seasons wishes you and yours a safe and work-free holiday. Because that's what Christmas is all about: not going to work.
Let us rub our grubby mitts together and wish for goodies we didn't earn and don't deserve:
- Ichiro in a Blue Jays uniform.
- The ongoing success of the San Francisco Giants.
- Dustin Pedroia coming down with polio
- Carlos Delgado taking a baby-shaking, hand-kissing role in the Jays FO
- An adamantium infusion which keeps Scott Rolen playing forever
- Roy Halladay winning 30 games
- Mariano Rivera continuing about his business
- A walkoff walk a week for life.
Re-borrowed Image courtesy of Gothamist