Thanks to the new programming mandate at the Score, I have new access to videofeeds the world over! Enjoy the Yankees marching on Hyperbole Hill.
Housekeeping? What you keep in your house?
You've surely noticed and I hope you enjoy the new Ghostrunner on First banner, created by old friend Dennis of Amplified Communications. I'm appreciative of all his hard work and though we'll miss JP & Rocco, this is a much better direction. Interesting note about the graphic designer in question: he was once ejected from a baseball game for informing an umpire "you have no penis." After being ejected, Dennis insisted: "but sir, you have no penis!"
Because its Friday and the season is now, finally and sadly, over; I thought I'd do a quick look back at some of my favorite posts of the year. Not before I thank each and every person that's commented, read, linked, ignored, dismissed, or even thought of Ghostrunner on First over the past season. I hope you have as much fun as I do. 100 days to spring training!
- In April I predicted full scale bullpen breakdown. I wish I'd been wrong.
- Andrew Reilly's awesome guest piece from May when the Sox rolled in to face the best team in baseball (at the time.) Note his prediction of White Sox suckage.
- June was a good month. The Mancrush Allstars one week and the Albino Warlord the very next. My brain is solarpowered.
- After my first full-on loveletter to Brandon League, things kind of started going to shit in July. At least I was there to pile on! Maybe my favorite GROF post ever. Don't forget your nightmare fuel!
- The Jays traded Rolen and dumped Rios in August. I took it poorly. At least we had a lively semantic discussion on expanded playoffs
- In September the rosterbation began and won't abate until, well, ever.