My prediction of my reaction, once I realize I won't make it to Opening Day. You said it, Hurley-looking guy.
As for baseball, I'm out of the prediction game. If ever there was a fool's errand...I'll simple say this:
- The Jays total wins and total loses will both be in the 80s.
- Travis Snider will have a good season and spend time in Vegas.
- Scott Rolen will justify my love. (Our love, my loyal and like-minded friends)
- The Yankees will be good, the Red Sox will be better
- The Twins and Angels will be exposed
- Roy Halladay will be Roy Halladay
- You will buy a Ghostrunner on First t-shirt
- A.J. Burnett will be the Yankees best starter
- Seriously, buy a shirt. Let me design them first, but then buy one.
- We will have a whole lot of fun. Both here on the nerd and at the ballpark.