Everyone here could do much, much, much worse than replicate every last thing they see Halladay do. On the mound or otherwise.
Not for nothing
- Mike Maroth is terrible. Send him on his way. Aaron Hill, conversely, is great.
- Rob Neyer suggests the Brewers should re-tool and make some moves. How does Brad Mills and Brian Jeroloman for J.J. Hardy sound?
- If I can get my slide rule out of the shop this week, I might take another crack at Alex Rios's numbers. Mop Up Duty did some good work on him in February, and I outsourced some common sense.
- I haven't seen Watchmen yet. I'm not good at life. Check out Let the Right One In if you're into movies that are awesome.
- I have my first of many fantasy drafts on Sunday. I'm dead in the water. Should be fun!