Instead of piling on the story of Lie Young, take solace in some marginally more interesting stories. This is the end of the beginning.
- The sky has fallen numerous times before
- Someone lend me four grand, chop chop
- Blue Jays fans can relax as magical computer elves predict the Mariners to be mediocre
- The Mockingbird is the antithesis of our blog. Through "research" and "mathematical support" they contend that Aaron Hill tries to wack too many dingers. We think he'd enjoy some nachos
- Darryl Strawberry did rails of coke straight off your childhood's still-warm corpse