The end of our suffering anyway. The season has begun, the Jays are wounded and I'm already losing in my head-to-head pool. I'm pining for November.
- The Mockingbird linked to this site for analysis of BJ Ryan's mechanics. They do swing analysis too! Warning, you may spend hours and hours learning about all the ways your father wronged you and your burgeoning big league career.
- Would a lower mound help cut down on shoulder and arm injuries?
- Every back issue of Sports Illustrated. Ever. More time set ablaze.
- Blair hates spring too
- NY Times writer says Yankees miss playoffs, Gothamites protest.
- The Onion presents: Ask A 1920's Baseball Fan
As an added bonus, watch for a new face around these parts. Jesse Barfield of Broken Dreams will crush us all with his powerful yet florid prose. The rest of us will be exposed as the ham-fisted hacks we truly are.